Steps: The Membership Process
- Fill out the TCKC Membership Application and Electronic Communications Form.
- Submit the forms via email email@example.com with the message subject:
TCKC Membership Application – [your name]
- Attend two club meetings
- Pay dues. Check, money order, or cash.
- Get at least one current club member to sponsor your application. (The sponsorship can be obtained at a meeting.)
In the meantime, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Check, money order, or cash.
- Individual member
- All club privileges
- Includes right to vote and hold office
- Two adult members
- Residing in the same household
- Each eligible to one vote
- Each eligible to hold office
- Children under 18
- Non-dues-paying/non-voting/non-office-holding membership
May automatically revert to regular membership at age 18 upon payment of dues at that time.
- Individuals who have been members in good standing continuously for 20 years
- Eligible to vote and hold office
- Socialize with dog people
- Promote purebred dogs and showing/performance of purebred dogs
- Promote good pet ownership
- participate in TCKC events
- and more!
Throughout the year, TCKC hosts and participates in various dog-related events. We are also involved with canine-related community outreach.
A public event celebrating purebred dogs. Learn more about canine health and resources, meet rare breeds, enjoy live demonstrations of dog agility, and more! Details
TCKC raised funds and donated pet oxygen masks to several Fire Departments, EMS, and TEXSAR (Texas Search and Rescue). Details